Enter CN no.
• Just in Time Supplies ( JIT ).
• Direct On line Deliveries ( DOL ).
• Comb. of JIT and DOL.
• DI System.
• System and Management of Spare-Parts Distribution Centers ( SPDC ).
• Concept of 2-Bin System.
• Bin Charging.
• Bin Renting.
• Kitting and Consolidation.
• Milk Run Application.
• Carting of Loads.
• Distribution through “Hub & Spokes” System.
• Distribution through Merry Go-Rounds.
• Introduction of Recyclable Packaging Material.
• First in First Out ( FIFO ).
• Last in First Out ( LIFO ).
• Warehouse Management
• Total Supply Chain Management ( SCM ).
• Relocation of Warehouses.
• Cloak Room Facility (Instant Warehousing)
• Bonded & Non-Bonded Warehousing
• MIS (Management Information System)
• Order processing
• Space for Segregation
• Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI)
• Space for Testing Equipment
• Total Inventory Management
• Movement with Mobile Communication
• Bar Coding / KANBAN
• Logistics related Manpower Support
• Dedicated Vehicles/ Designed Vehicles
• Export Service
• Tracking and Tracing through SWIPE Technology
• Super Market and Water Spider Concept
• Concept of “Small is Beautiful”
• Transport Packaging for all kinds of Freight
• Pelletizing and Securing of Load Units
• Instruments of Measuring Transport Stress with Straps, Bands, Ropes and Chains,
• Ware Houses Shrinking Films and Anti-slip Material
• Storage Facility with Rack and Shelving Systems
• Process Control for Storage
• Material Handling Equipment Distribution System
• Conveyer Systems
• Process Control for Conveyer Systems
• Encoding, Labeling, Addressing, Reading
• GSM based vehicle tracking
© copyright 2008, OM Logistics. All Rights Reserved.